Thursday, March 10, 2011

Today I Want Out

I guess this is a good thing, but today I really want to get out of here. I have no car here, but Im able to have a few hours out to see Adelyn everyday if I want to. I hate having to arrange rides, it's a pain for everyone. However, previously I didn't want to leave at all, so I will take this as a positive sign.

This is my second day on lithium and unfortunately I'm having some side effects- the major one being stomach pain and cramping(which throws me into the bathroom more often than I would like). When I went on antidperessants my stomach issues went away, so this is a little bit of set back.That being said, I would WAY rather deal with a physical pain than an emotional one, so I will take whatever comes at me if that means the drug will work. I am also peeing a lot more than normal (which is very common for lithium).That's fine except for in the middle of the night! They took my blood today,which I'm assuming they are checking my lithium levels...anxious to see how well my body is taking to this dosage.

On another note, I may have some problems blogging in the next little while...they have confiscated my lap top cord:( In the Hamilton interview I mentioned, at my lower points, imagining myself hanging for the door frames, etc. The doctor took this as I was actively suicidal and all cords should be removed from me. Unfortunately I think it was all a misunderstanding, but either way, no lap top cord which means I have no idea when I will be able to charge the computer,if at all. SO, if I miss a day here and there you will know why.

So here I will sit today...not able to leave but learning to live with that. I'm looking forward to tomorrow because Tiffany is picking me up and we're most likely going to take Adelyn out for lunch :) Will be nice for sure.

Hoping for some sunshine,
Amanda

1 comment: