Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Here Goes Nothing

So I just got the call from Dr. Asti - they are making a bed available to be as soon as I can get over there. Is it odd that I feel strangely relieved and okay with my decision? I feel at peace with everything at the moment. Maybe that is a sign that I'm doing the right thing, who knows. Don't get me wrong, I'm still freaked right out about the amount of time I might have to stay there...but I can't think of the sum of the days, I have to think one day at a time. Just get through one day at a time.

I will try to update as much as possible while I'm in the hospital - I'm hoping to get out on day passes here and there so that I can still see Adelyn and the rest of my family. I have to have faith that this time, something might actually work.

I'm going to leave this post short, because really I don't know what else to say about my situation - it sucks and I hope it gets better soon! For me, for Greg, for Adelyn. I'm willing to do whatever it takes to get better for them, and this is the next step. *deep breath* Here goes nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment