Monday, January 3, 2011


I thought maybe it was time for a post with a positive spin ;) I wanted to say "thank-you" to everyone who reads this blog, as I have received an overwhelming response from those who were interested in following my difficult journey. I appreciate every single person who reads this, because you are telling me that "I support you" and "I care" - and that means a lot to me.
Every comment that is left, every email that I receive, is appreciated more than you know. Please continue to express your thoughts as I value all the feedback I've received, and it inspires me to continue. To continue this blog, and simply to continue with life. As you know some days I'm just ready to "check out", but reading loving words and pledges of faith have renewed my strength many a times.
Thank-you to my close family and friends (you know who you are), who have been through more than you ever should have. I'm sorry for all that I have caused you, and sorry for all the things that are yet to come on this long and tedious journey. I love you all and would not be here today if it weren't for you. Please don't lose faith in me, without you I would have no faith in myself.
It truly does feel good to express a heartfelt thanks to those who have blessed my life, and I guess I couldn't end this post without saying thank-you to the most important reason for my struggle...
Adelyn, you mean more to me than I could ever say. Although you are still little, I love you for being patient with mommy, and not hating me for the things I have thought and felt about you when I was sick. Thank-you for smiling at me everyday, even when I can't muster up a smile back. Thank-you for loving me without condition and showing me that there is a reason and purpose to life. I love you.

7 comments:

  1. I started crying at my desk at work reading your message to Adelyn! She loves you so much!! Glad to hear you're having a good day and feelin' the love! Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for being so open and honest. I am sending nothing but love your way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your message to Adelyn is beautiful. Praying for you always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy to read a positive message from you! I have all the faith you're going to get through this and one day Adelyn will be thankful her Mommy had all this support and the courage to admit you need help! love you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I often think of you. I will keep praying. Hard to believe but "this too shall pass". Take care...you can do it!

    ReplyDelete